Monday, October 26, 2009

My Ride Is My Pride / Exploration, Ice Girl and Library

1.0 My Ride is My Pride
Getting lazier and lazier to blog, anyway im here to blog about my Ride!
















Just a normal 1.5 Suzuki Swift with a different body kit. Nothing much to brag about, however! i've recently named my ride as Taylor. Reason why is because my car is a swift, if i name it Taylor, wont it be called Taylor Swift!?


I Think i gotta remove the Suzuki word and replace with a custom Taylor font! hahaha.....
























Looking good in Blue!

















She so beautiful with that down to earth look, just like my ride! lol J/K... So im gonna love my Ride from now on although it is slow, love it like how ppl love Taylor Swift!


2.0 Exploration, Ice Girl and Library
Aight to the next topic, I've recently went to an exploration, met someone i didnt expect to meet!!! The ice girl from my first exploration, what a co-incidence. So this exploration came to a successful conclusion.

After my exploration, went down to Library at e@curve to continue drinking with my colleague. Ordered 1/2 a pint of Tetley's Ale, the drink was nice but a bit pricey.... What surprised me was the crowd at Library, didnt expect that place to be full house! Its not to say that the drinks are cheap!!! I really wonder what attracts the crowd, could be the live band, could be the variety of beers, could be the atmosphere, but it dont matter (Using Dota-Fan-Man style to speak), because everyone goes there to chill!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment