Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Becareful of Toppling Television sets

The Toppling Television

Just to kill time

There was this news I read today on the star online regarding a pity little girl killed by a TV set
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/1/20/nation/5505182&sec=nation

A moment of silent for the pity sweet little girl …………
…………………………
………………………….

Rest in peace n deepest condolences


Actually I’ve long heard of TV set crashing kids when I was browsing through those random facts website. I guest this really is a fact that it would happen every where around the world.

According to this site, they provide statistics of falling furniture that kill or injure kids in US:
http://www.mail.com/Article.aspx/us/0/APNews/US/20091214/U_US-Toppling-TVs?pageid=1

It doesn’t matter what type of TV set you have at home from LCD, Box TV etc.. Accidents to happen and I advise you all to Mount TV sets securely to wall or make sure it wont drop so easy from those TV tables, tidy up the wiring so that kids wont trip on it. Please don’t ignore this warning as it may happen to you someday.

But I guess the safest type of TV is………
……………………
…………………..
Projector screen TV. I guess the lightweight of the projector machine is not enough to deal severe damage to anyone =D

No comments:

Post a Comment