Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January Drinking Sessions

My past weekend consists of Drinking, Drinking and Drinking…… sigh…. Gonna get bored of it soon, and my wallet oso cant take the damage..

Places : Library, Chulo, Dolphin, Maison and D-Famous
Activities : Nothing Special except for Drinking...

Speaking bout drinking, there is this place called Chulo in Jaya one. This place is a perfect place to chill around with friends, especially the roof top which is very relaxing. The price of drinks is reasonable, lots of variety. Apart from drinks, they also serve food, western style I guess. I would like to recommend to all the Pizza served there, it is very D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S. Well, maybe for me =D.

Looking forward to return to Chamang waterfall this Sunday again, will upload pictures and write a review on it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment